If your little one is eager about going out in the ministry and wants to participate more in it, these printables are perfect for them! They are a very fun way to introduce little ones to the idea of pioneering!
This is also a really adorable way to get them in the habit and pattern of settings goals for the ministry, being observant about the people they talk to and so on.
There are SEVEN carefully designed pages in this kit. You can download them using the link at the end of this post.
- My house to house record: A fun, simplified way of letting your little one record what happened in field service that day. They can record what houses they visit, if the person was home, the date, who they worked with that day and more.
- My monthly ministry goals: encourages younger ones to set goals for the ministry that month and not just tag along with their parents. They can set how many publications they want to place, how many hours they want to spend in service, how many people that want to talk to and so on!
- Junior Field Service Report: A simplified kid-friendly version of our service reports. Might be a fun thing for pretend field service playtime.
- Junior Auxiliary Pioneer Application: A little kid version of our auxiliary pioneer applications. Must be approved by mom and dad to begin!
- Junior Pioneer Application: Same as the one above but for full-time kiddo pioneers. Parents can set the hours, which have been left blank.
- Certificates of completion: to award to your little preacher when they meet the goals they set on the pioneer applications!
- Jr House to house record: similar to the first item on this list except its full page and formatted differently. Each version might work differently for various age groups.