If your kiddos are anything like our little one, they LOVE going out in the ministry!
It’s fun, they get to meet all kinds of new people and spend time with other older and younger ones in the congregation. Lunch breaks are always fun and they get to be outside which is always fun in itself.
But even the best little preachers can have their cranky moments! If you get our updates on Instagram you’ll know that we’re working on a big kit for our little preachers!
It will have a mini pioneer application, field service records for tiny hands and more. But its so many pages that we’re not done with it yet!
So to kind of help with the wait we made this printable mini ministry book that you can use with your little ones in the ministry.
Its fun to draw in, especially if they’re in the car while everyone is hopping in and out for return visits.
It has 6 pages of goodness, all themed with elements related to the field ministry:
- Connect the dots to complete a field service bag. There’s two dot connecting lines, one with numbers and one with ABCs.
- Color the Pioneer couple which is a fun, easy coloring activity.
- Count the houses and connect them to the correct numbers by drawing a line.
- Write the number of a house at a door. They can color this page too!
- Design A Magazine: this is our favorite. It’s a blank version of the awake magazine that they can use to draw their own magazine design in.
- Find your Way to the return visit, which is a simple maze they can try to solve. (its pretty simple!)
Another thing we love is the “yay, field service!” design on the back of the book. We included two colors of the book (blue and pink) just in case some little ones might be sensitive to a particular color.
Assembling this booklet is the same as assembling the Bible Character Coloring book. You can find the tutorial on how to assemble this for yourself on that page. Now, here are some more photos of this project!