This free printable is for you! We hope you enjoy it. Please consider visiting our gift shop as proceeds directly support the expenses for this website.
To download and print, please add this item to your cart, using the button below.
$0.00Add to cart
If your little one is eager about going out in the ministry and wants to participate more in it, these printables are perfect for them! They are a very fun way to introduce little ones to the idea of pioneering!
This is also a really adorable way to get them in the habit and pattern of settings goals for the ministry, being observant about the people they talk to and so on.
There are SEVEN carefully designed pages in this kit. You can download them using the link at the end of this post.
- My house to house record: A fun, simplified way of letting your little one record what happened in field service that day. They can record what houses they visit, if the person was home, the date, who they worked with that day and more.
- My monthly ministry goals: encourages younger ones to set goals for the ministry that month and not just tag along with their parents. They can set how many publications they want to place, how many hours they want to spend in service, how many people that want to talk to and so on!
- Junior Field Service Report: A simplified kid-friendly version of our service reports. Might be a fun thing for pretend field service playtime.
- Junior Auxiliary Pioneer Application: A little kid version of our auxiliary pioneer applications. Must be approved by mom and dad to begin!
- Junior Pioneer Application: Same as the one above but for full-time kiddo pioneers. Parents can set the hours, which have been left blank.
- Certificates of completion: to award to your little preacher when they meet the goals they set on the pioneer applications!
- Jr House to house record: similar to the first item on this list except its full page and formatted differently. Each version might work differently for various age groups.
I hope this isnt a stupid question,but these are are for home use? House to house don’t turn in to brothers?
Hi Nicole! Yep, just for home use. They can turn them in to mom & dad maybe! 🙂
Hi, I love this idea! Just wanted to let you know there is a typo in the first sentence of the application. Thanks.
Thank you Ester! We’ll fix it!
I can tell you that the brothers at our Hall would have no problem if a child turned them in, of course a parent should ask first. It is good training.
I love this idea so much…This September will be the first year I will be regular pioneering and my girls plan to help their mom out. This will be such a motivator fir them…quick question, what size is each page? I would like to get a little booklet to put the slips in.
That’s so Wonderful To Hear! We’re really glad to know that our brothers and sisters are benefiting from the things we’re doing for Jehovah. We hope you and your daughters enjoy pioneering together!! 🙂
I just measured the pages for you and the full pages are 8.5″ x 11″ and the half sheets are 8.5″ x 5.5″ -Hope that helps! IF you make the booklet it would be so fun for us to see how you did it! It sounds like a great idea!
Much appreciated, thank you so much! Your hard work and generosity are amazing, I love your products!!
Might I suggest you add a spot for Sharing Videos on the service and time slips, just like the official ones?
Wonderful suggestion! Not sure how we missed that one! Thank you 🙂
Oi eu sou do Brasil e gostaria de baixar os arquivos em Português podería-mos fazer uma parceria?
These are so wonderful! our family worship tonight is on making goals and these are PERFECT!! You are so creative, thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us!! Agape!
I have 2 little ones starting school next month. Is there anything you make in regards to holidays to better prepare & refresh them.
I just happened across this website and I am over the moon happy I did! We are a single income family by choice and I often want to do special things for my daughter (Annabelle, 8, unbaptized publisher for one year now!) and others in our congregation. However, living from one income and homeschooling leaves little extra and we don’t often have the ability to purchase pdfs put out by others. So I deeply appreciate this website. Especially the Jr. Aux Pioneer form though, I think my daughter will LOVE this. Thank you so much for all you do and for offering it for free. I will definitely be sharing this gem of a website. Agape Christian Love from a sister in WV
We love what you have done .this is awesome .I am a newly appointed elder and have been working with some young ones to help break there shyness .These items are great .they love the meeting notes .
I just wanted to point out on the pioneer applications Jehovah’s Name is spelled Jehovh missing the a .Not complaining cause what you are doing out of love obviously is a good example for others .
Hi! We were wondering if you have anything in Chinese?
I’m sorry, we don’t have anything available in Chinese. However if you’d like to volunteer to help translate some of our printables into that language we’d sure appreciate the help! Agape!